Migration from OpenHAB 1.8 to 2.X(openhabian) on new RPi

Hi There,

Sorry but feel like noob in this situation as I don’t want to brake my working system.
So situation is following: I have OH1.8 running on RPi 2 already for couple of years. From bindings I use

• Z-Wave(Aeon Z-Stick),
  • Weather (Undeground),
  • MQTT event bus binding
  • rrd4 for logging
  • Google Calendar

On same Rpi I have also:

• Mosquitto Broker
  • NodeRED for rules

I have only .item and .sitemap files which I want to move to OH2. I don’t have any rules in my OH.

I want to migrate to OH 2.X for various reasons - first I want to have updated Z-wave binding with all features and also I move to RPi 3, so why not? I selected Openhabian as platform and installed. After openhabian installation from image I went to http://openhabianpi:8080, selected Expert Package and result:

2018-07-28 18:26:15.397 [thome.event.ExtensionEvent] - Extension 'package-expert' has been installed.
2018-07-28 18:26:15.891 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-misc-restdocs, openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-transformation-xpath, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-ui-classic, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-transformation-xslt, openhab-transformation-exec, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-transformation-scale': Error:
	Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.ui/org.openhab.ui.habmin/2.3.0

Nice. I didn’t expect to get first error so soon…Any hints?

With the Expert package I don’t think it downloads and installs anything. So I don’t know where these errors are coming from.

What happens if you just ignore this error and start editing addons.cfg to install one or two of your bindings/addons?