Migration of Novelan/Luxtronic binding to OpenHAB2

Hi,

one more question. The working hours I get as follows:

Betriebsstunden 1970-09-05T11:27:32Z. How can I format this correctly?

Those channels are of type Number:Time. So it actually holds a number of seconds. Try using something like

Number:Time HeatPump_Hours_Heatpump  "Betriebsstunden [%d h]"  <clock> (gHeatpump) { channel="luxtronikheatpump:heatpump:heatpump:Zaehler_BetrZeitWP" }

Thanks but looks like not working. I found a way with this format [%.0f h].

Hi,

I found one more point for improvement for the next release. The flow rate of the pump is given in l/min instead of l/h. So the value needs to be devided somehow by 60.

Best regards RenƩ

Hi Stefan,

Iā€™ve just installed your add-on and Iā€™m getting this warning every time the add-on updates its values:

ā€œAn error occurred while updating the channel HZIO_PWM: Index 183 out of bounds for length 183ā€

My heatpump is from AlphaInnotec

Thanks

Hey @Tgxcorporation,

thanks for the feedback. Seems there were some incorrect checks in the code.
Just pushed an update to fix that.

The message should actually only be a warning and should not break anything.
Does everything else of the plugin work for you?

Those flow rate channels should be defined as Number:VolumetricFlowRate. That means the base unit is l/min. But you should be able to convert them by simply changing the unit in the item definition I guess.
Iā€™m actually not able to test that as those values are 0 for my heatpump

Thanks for your feedback.
Everything is working fine, apart from this annoying warning. Great work.
Iā€™m filtering it out from my logs till the next update.
I had some difficulties matching the new channels from the old 1.0 add-on to your new one, but now itā€™s ok.
Iā€™m missing though the extended state item from the novelan openhab 1.0 add-on:
{ novelanheatpump=ā€œextended_stateā€ }

I hope youā€™ll be providing it in a future version.
Thanks
Tgx

Hi.
great that someone does the work and program this binding. Thanks a lot!
Will the binding be available with 3.1 and where can I download the current version for testing until then?

Canā€™t say anything when or with which release this binding might get available.
Itā€™s still work in progress. The names of channels and the thing might still be subject to change.

You can download the latest version here: http://stefangiehl.de/openhab/org.openhab.binding.luxtronikheatpump-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

@Tgxcorporation added a new channel that should contain the full state as text: HauptMenuStatus

Will try to update the file when I push changes to gitā€¦

1 Like

This new snapshot is not working for me.
Iā€™m getting ā€œUnknownā€ status for my ā€œHeatpump with Luxtronik controlā€ thing.
Iā€™ve already tried to remove the bundle from openhab console with no success.

The old 3.1.0.202101062318 build is working fine

Did you see any errors or warnings in the log? Will check later if Iā€™m able to reproduce thatā€¦

No, no errors or warnings at all. No info lines too.
With the old snapshot instead Iā€™m always getting these info lines when starting openhab:

Scheduled org.openhab.binding.luxtronikheatpump.internal.ChannelUpdaterJob@5d616b41 every 60 seconds

Same Probleme Here ;(

Same for me :frowning:

@rene54321 @Tgxcorporation Sorry. Found the problem and just updated the file on my server.
Please try again :slight_smile:

Ok itā€™s working now.
Thanks

Thanks a lot for the update. New channel is working:

Only the last substing is a little bit confusing as the heatpump is in stop state but last string shows heating.