Milight errors

Hi,

I’m getting a lot of errors in my log:tail which seem to be due to the milight binding. When I uninstall the binding, the errors disappear.

Everything functions as it should, but my terminal is awash with red.

I can’t paste the whole thing because there is tons of it, but the parts that made me suspect the milight binding are:

[ERROR] [ome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager] - Exception occured while informing handler:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.types.RefreshType cannot be cast to org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types.DecimalType
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.smarthome.core.types.RefreshType cannot be cast to org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types.DecimalType
at org.openhab.binding.milight.handler.MilightLedHandler.handleCommand(MilightLedHandler.java:81)[194:org.openhab.binding.milight:2.0.0.201608010102]
at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler.channelLinked(BaseThingHandler.java:198)[102:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.9.0.201608011745]

Any ideas? It’s not a huge issue as everything still works, but if I get any other errors later due to a mistake in my rules etc it will be hard to find the relevant information among the sea of red.

Hi there,

I’m getting this aswell. Any Idea?

“[ERROR] [ome.core.thing.link.ThingLinkManager] - Exception occured while informing handler:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.types.RefreshType cannot be cast to org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types.StringType”… etc

Thanks in advance.
a.