Mobile app unable to discover

that would be a question for someone else to answer. do you hsve more than 1 sonos?

Been really busy! Not with OpenHAB stuff unfortunately. I will revisit that hopefully next week. But to answer your question I have 3 sonos speakers. 2 play 1s and 1 play 3.

can you share your sonos item and sitemap files? i have yet to get mine working, though ive been taclkling other big issues instead.

I updated with the script and haven’t had time to get the sonos back online. But this is how things were when it was working

sonos.things

Thing	sonos:zoneplayer:1	[ udn="RINCON_B8E937EA9B6801400", refresh=5]

home.items

Dimmer		Sonos_Bedroom_Taylor_Volume		"Taylor's Bedroom Sonos Volume"		(Sonos,Bedroom)

home.sitemap

Slider	item=Sonos_Bedroom_Taylor_Volume		"Taylor's Bedroom Sonos Volume"

It didn’t seem to play well with the paper UI for adding the sonos speakers. I had to get the ricon ID from the paperui and then manually add them as things. Then bind the thing to an item and it worked from there. I just got volume and power working, haven’t had time to do anything else yet.

please keep me updated, i appreciate the help…did you end up getting rotini?

I will, hopefully on Sunday I will have some time to get things working. However I still can’t bind items to things through the paperUI extremely frustrating, I might go back to 1.8. I did get into rotinin, but haven’t set anything up yet.

i like hpw quickly igor is expanding the app. thanks again for the help.