Mochad x10 Binding configuration docs error?

I believe there may be a mistake in the Mochad x10 Binding document. It currently reads:

Item configuration
The format of the binding configuration is simple and looks like this

and I believe it should read

Item configuration
The format of the item configuration is simple and looks like this

also the section

Examples
Here are some examples of valid binding configuration strings, as defined in the items configuration file:

should read

Examples
Here are some examples of valid item configuration strings, as defined in the items configuration file:

Please file an issue on the openhab1-addons repo here.

Though I will note that often the use of the term “binding configuration” is often used to refer to both the .cfg file for a given binding, and for the text between { } on an Item definition for 1.x version bindings. I’m certain you will find this “mistake” on many of the other 1.x version bindings and therefore I’m not sure I would call it a mistake.

Though it would be much clearer to not use the same term for both configs. But one needs to weight the effort of fixing this on all the 1.x binding readmes and change the verbal culture of the OH developers and users overall to fix some unclear nomenclature on bindings that will become obsolete eventually (this nomenclature problem does not exist in 2.x version bindings).