Move from Rpi3 to Rpi4

Hi.

I have tried to move my OH setup from a RPi3 to a RPi4. Both are running openhabian with OH 2.5.3.
I have made a backup with the “sudo openhab-cli backup” and restored with “sudo openhab-cli restore” without any error-messages.
When I start OH again I get errors in the log:

Blockquote
2020-03-22 18:50:14.964 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-hue, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-binding-network, openhab-persistence-influxdb, openhab-binding-hdpowerview, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-jeelink, openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-binding-lgwebos, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-binding-wol1, openhab-voice-voicerss, openhab-ui-homebuilder, openhab-misc-market, openhab-binding-sonos, openhab-binding-ihc, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-ntp, openhab-misc-homekit, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-icloud, openhab-binding-expire1, openhab-binding-onkyo’: Error:
Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.binding.onkyo/[2.5.0,2.6)

Could someone please guide me to what I have done wrong and how I correct the error?

Thanks.

Does the RPi4 have an active Internet connection?

Thanks.

There was an issue with the dns-setup. It has now been fixed and OH is now able to start up.

BR
Peter H

1 Like

To add in on this, i recently upgraded to 2.5.3 and after the first start up i got the same message.
But seems that all the bindings work correctly and did not got the message after the second reboot.
Looks like its a bug

Clearing the cache and up to 3 restarts of openHAB has become quite common practice for upgrades recently.

1 Like