MPD not connecting with Binding

Hello following this forum quite a while and it helped me a lot, but i have problem with a MPD binding and i found no solution.

I installed the MPD services on a minibian OS on a raspberry pi throw the linux repository.
An MPD Android App works perfect and I can control the MPD with my mobile device.

I am using org.openhab.binding.mpd-1.8.1.jar

The config file is configured:

Host and port of the first MPD to control
mpd:kitchen.host=192.x.x.x
mpd:kitchen.port=6600

The password to authenticate against the MPD server (optional, can be null to
Indicate that no authentication is required)
mpd:.password=

as well the items:
Switch Mpd_Kitchen_StartStop “Start/Stop” (MPD,Radio) { mpd=“ON:kitchen:play, OFF:kitchen:stop” }
Dimmer Mpd_Kitchen_VolumeControl “Volume [%d%%]” (MPD,Radio) { mpd=“INCREASE:kitchen:volume_increase, DECREASE:kitchen:volume_decrease, PERCENT:kitchen:volume” }

I get following error:
[INFO ] [inding.mpd.internal.MpdBinding] - reconnect player kitchen
[ERROR] [inding.mpd.internal.MpdBinding] - Error connecting to player ‘kitchen’ with config MPD [host=192.x.x.x, port=6600, password=null]

can someone help me with that problem?

Did you try to omit the password completely by commenting out? I can’t remember that I ever set any (even empty) password.
Is mpd at the same machine as openHAB? Maybe you have to use localhost (or 127.0.0.1) then.

The MPD is installed on an other raspberry as the OpenHAB Server. The password is command by an hashtag. The error msg brings password=null.

I try to command it out and try an empty password.

the log brings following msg:
2016-03-24 20:10:44.581 [ERROR] [inding.mpd.internal.MpdBinding] - Error connecting to player ‘kitchen’ with config MPD [host=192.x.x.x, port=6600, password=null]
org.bff.javampd.exception.MPDTimeoutException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out
at org.bff.javampd.MPD.connect(MPD.java:853) ~[javampd-4.1.jar:4.1]
at org.bff.javampd.MPD.(MPD.java:368) ~[javampd-4.1.jar:4.1]
at org.openhab.binding.mpd.internal.MpdBinding.connect(MpdBinding.java:656) [bundlefile:na]
at org.openhab.binding.mpd.internal.MpdBinding.connectAllPlayersAndMonitors(MpdBinding.java:637) [bundlefile:na]
at org.openhab.binding.mpd.internal.MpdBinding.updated(MpdBinding.java:590) [bundlefile:na]
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.cm.ManagedServiceTracker$1.run(ManagedServiceTracker.java:183) [org.eclipse.equinox.cm_1.0.400.v20120522-1841.jar:na]
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.cm.SerializedTaskQueue$1.run(SerializedTaskQueue.java:36) [org.eclipse.equinox.cm_1.0.400.v20120522-1841.jar:na]
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
at org.bff.javampd.MPD.connect(MPD.java:851) ~[javampd-4.1.jar:4.1]
… 6 common frames omitted