MQTT binding 2.5.3 - OFFLINE-CONFIGURATION_ERROR after restart

Hello guys!

Im facing a isse with MQTT binding after restarting the computer:

OpenHAB 2.5.3
MQTT binding 2.5.3
3 Tasmota Sonoff
All instalation was thru Paper UI (if it helps)

Error : OFFLINE - CONFIGURATION_ERROR @text/offline.notextualconfig

if I disable and enable the thing on Paper Ui i get this:

15:09:50.346 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:topic:cc70be1d' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE) to UNINITIALIZED
15:09:50.361 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:topic:cc70be1d' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR)
15:09:50.361 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:topic:658b4c37' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE) to UNINITIALIZED
15:09:50.377 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:topic:658b4c37' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR)
15:09:50.377 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:topic:72652b1e' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE) to UNINITIALIZED
15:09:50.408 [WARN ] [ng.mqtt.handler.AbstractBrokerHandler] - Trying to dispose handler mqtt:systemBroker:embedded-mqtt-broker but connection is already null. Most likely this is a bug.
15:09:50.408 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:topic:72652b1e' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR)
15:09:50.424 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:systemBroker:embedded-mqtt-broker' changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): @text/offline.notextualconfig to UNINITIALIZED
15:09:50.439 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:systemBroker:embedded-mqtt-broker' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED)
15:09:50.455 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:topic:cc70be1d' changed from UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR) to UNINITIALIZED (BRIDGE_UNINITIALIZED)
15:09:50.455 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:topic:658b4c37' changed from UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR) to UNINITIALIZED (BRIDGE_UNINITIALIZED)
15:09:50.486 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'mqtt:topic:72652b1e' changed from UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR) to UNINITIALIZED (BRIDGE_UNINITIALIZED)

I dont know if there is any other information I can add.
i did try to do some reserch… but I prefer to get some directions before messing up.

Thanks in advance for the help

Manage to find the solution, aparently there is a bug.

Solution that worked for me here in the forum, but just to make it quick as the thread is long.

• Unistall MQTT Broker Moquette

• Shutdown server

• Remove openhab2/mqttembedded.bin file

• Restart server

• Reinstall MQTT Broker Moquette

• Check the Inbox, add it, all should be like before the reboot.

Thanks!

1 Like

good job solving yourself! :+1: