MQTT Binding and AVM FRITZ! Binding together cause problems?

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: standard pc
    • Java OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu 8.25.0.1-linux64)
    • openHAB version: OpenHAB 2.2

I have noticed some strange behavior - I have configured my sitemaps and items in files. I use a mosquitto MQTT-server on the same machine and a tasmota flashed sonoff S20 socket.

After the configuration all was working: I could activate and deactivate the power switch by the basic UI of OpenHAB. Also when I pressed the button of the sonoff the correct state was shown in the UI!

Then I noticed that there is a avm fritz! binding. I installed the addon in the paper UI and the fritzbox and my dect!100 repeater have been discovered. At this point I noticed that there are two storages of configuration in OpenHAB, which is very confusing for a beginner. In paper UI, I could see the fritzbox including the temerature sensor of the repeater and in basic UI I could see the mqtt items …

From this point on, the mqtt binding seems to have problems: I could switch the sonoff by basic UI but the change of the state when pressing the button on the sonoff was no longer reflected in the basic UI. I have not changed the item configuration file at all.

After deinstalling the avm fritzbox binding, all was working fine again …

Does this behavior make any sense to you?

Is there a problem beween the bindings of openHAB 1.0 and 2.0?

Thanks for your support
Joerg

Some update to this …

It seems that I was completly wrong - it is not an issue of the two bindings together - it is an issue in the browser view - sometime there is a time delay in updating the UI :frowning_face:

Sorry for my mistake …