MQTT binding OH2 not starting

I got error on Synology NAS:

15:37:01.765 [WARN ] [ore.service.AbstractWatchQueueReader] - Could not process config file '.#mqtt.cfg': java.io.FileNotFoundException: /volume1/@appstore/openHAB2/conf/services/.#mqtt.cfg (No such file or directory)

But this file exists and has permissions 100777, like other cfg files.
What should i do to fix that error?

Does the file name actually start with .#? If so, do you know why it does?

I dont know, i copy/paste that line from karaf console.

up

and the same with networkupstools

What is the name of the file that exists?

mqtt.cfg

oh2 Build #624

OK, something is trying to open a file of a different name then. I’m away from the computer right now but maybe someone has an idea where the incorrect name is coming from?

May be try another oh2 build?

Sorry, I have no clue where the bad filename came from. It’s certainly possible it was a bug fixed in a later build. You might want to first explore your configuration by trying these commands:

openhab> help config

I updated to #629, MQTT starts ok, but other strange error appears:

2016-12-03 23:18:11.777 [WARN ] [.core.internal.folder.FolderObserver] - Cannot open file '/volume1/@appstore/openHAB2/conf/rules/.#home.rules' for reading.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File '/volume1/@appstore/openHAB2/conf/rules/.#home.rules' does not exist

2016-12-03 23:11:31.516 [WARN ] [.core.internal.folder.FolderObserver] - Cannot open file '/volume1/@appstore/openHAB2/conf/items/.#home.items' for reading.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File '/volume1/@appstore/openHAB2/conf/items/.#home.items' does not exist

After 5min rules started.
All timers are throws erros as rules file starts.

JS, MAP transformations & jdbc persistence starts after 7-9min.