MQTT binding values for temperature/humidity missing

I´ve flashed Sonoff TH10 with Tasmota firmware and followed the great Tutorials here.
I have a Sonoff Basic and a Sonoff TH10, I can successfully control the power state from OH. unfortunately I don`t get temperature and humidity reported.
MQTT binding and actions installed, JSONPath transformation installed…
I see the device sends info:

[13:50:04] openhabian@openHABianPi:~$ mosquitto_sub -u openhabian -P xxxxx -t '#' -v
tele/schalter/LWT Offline
tele/Luftbefeuchter/LWT Online
tele/Luftbefeuchter/STATE {"Time":"2018-04-21T12:50:27","Uptime":"0T00:28:21","Vcc":3.446,"POWER":"ON","Wifi":{"AP":1,"SSId":"home","RSSI":100,"APMac":"3C:76:D8:A0:D1:27"}}
tele/Luftbefeuchter/SENSOR {"Time":"2018-04-21T12:50:27","AM2301":{"Temperature":24.7,"Humidity":51.4},"TempUnit":"C"}

my items are:

Switch Luftraumbefeuchter "luft" { mqtt=">[broker:cmnd/Luftbefeuchter/power:command:*:default],
                                                             <[broker:stat/Luftbefeuchter/POWER:state:default]" }
Number	LaraZimmer_temp	"Temperatur [%.1f °C]"	<temperature>	{ mqtt="<[broker:tele/Luftbefeuchter/SENSOR/Temperature:state:default]" }
Number	LaraZimmer_hum	"Luftfeuchtigkeit [%.1f %%]"	<climate>	{ mqtt="<[broker:tele/Luftbefeuchter/SENSOR/Humidity:state:default]" }

but I don`t receive temp or humidity in any logs. I can use mqtt-spy to send topic tele/Luftbefeuchter/SENSOR/Humidity with Data something and see in the eventlogs:

2018-04-21 14:18:17.714 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - LaraZimmer_hum changed from 21 to 33

I already tried to rm /var/lib/openhab2/config/org/openhab/mqtt.config and restart OH2. btw. I`m on OH2.3

any ideas what could be wrong?

You need to use the JSONPATH transformation to extract the value from the json string being sent by the tasmota

Number	LaraZimmer_temp	"Temperatur [%.1f °C]"	<temperature>	{ mqtt="<[broker:tele/Luftbefeuchter/SENSOR:state:JSONPATH($.AM2301.Temperature)]" }
Number	LaraZimmer_hum	"Temperatur [%.1f °C]"	<temperature>	{ mqtt="<[broker:tele/Luftbefeuchter/SENSOR:state:JSONPATH($.AM2301.Humidity)]" }

Good luck

thanks Vincent
that immediately works!