Mqtt openmqtt IR signal

Hello,

if i set all in PaperUi everything works, but how ca i add this in *.rules *.item and *.sitemap file?

mosquitto_pub -t home/OpenMQTTGateway/commands/MQTTtoIR -m '{"raw":"858,382,856,1224,440,384,830,412,1252,410,830,410,440,796,436,388,432,800,436","protocol_name":"IR_Raw"}'

If you have a working channel you might let PaperUI create a linked item for that channel or you can create an item manually and copy the needed channel syntax from PaperUI.
Item documentation
Displaying an item on a sitemap is explained in detail in the documentation. Read it!
Sitemap documentaion

1 Like

I can linkt it from the paperui but I don’t want to use paperui to configure ma Matt or signal.

Do you have a sample code, so I can see how to configure it with *.rules *.items *.sitemap files?

All I can give you is my MQTT.things file:

Bridge mqtt:broker:MyMQTTBroker [ host="192.168.178.50", secure=false, username="MyUser", password="MyPassword" , clientID="MyMQTTClient" ]
{
  Thing topic sonoff_1_Thing "Light_1" @ "Sonoff" {  
    Channels:
Type switch : PowerSwitch  [ stateTopic="stat/sonoff_1/POWER" , commandTopic="cmnd/sonoff_1/POWER", on="ON", off="OFF" ]          
Type string : Version [stateTopic="stat/sonoff_1/STATUS2", transformationPattern="JSONPATH:$.StatusFWR.Version"]
      } 
}