MQTT stopped updating items after upgrade

After upgrade do a snapshot from December MQTT binding does not update channels.
Here is my mqtt configuration:

Bridge mqtt:broker:main [ host="localhost", secure=false, username="openhab", password="xxx", qos=1 ] {

Thing topic bedroom "Oregon" @ "Bedroom" {
        Channels:
            Type number : temperature "Temperature" [ stateTopic="oregon/ED:89:14:A1:50:3A/1/temperature" ]
            Type number : humidity "Humidity" [ stateTopic="oregon/ED:89:14:A1:50:3A/1/humidity" ]
    }
}

And sample item definition:

Number	Temperature_FF_Bed    "Bedroom [%.1f °C]"	<temperature>   (FF_Bed,TemperatureIn)    { channel="mqtt:topic:main:bedroom:temperature", expire="30m" }

The values are generated by python script configured to run every 5 minutes.
I am using mqttspy to see if there are changes and they definitely appear. But no updates on OH side.
It used to work in previous versions, the last was from Semptember.

I have also other devices (sonoffs) and they don’t work as well.
Did I miss any configuration syntax change? Also I am currently on RC1 and it does not work either.

When I send commands to sonnofs they work as expected, but when I switch power locally, the state is not updated on OH side.

Interesting thing is that at the initialization it gets values from somewhere, from persistence data maybe, but I have removed all files in mapdb directory, also I removed tmp and config dirs as well.
Here are all the entries for this item since restart

2019-12-21 18:40:33.751 [temChannelLinkRemovedEvent] - Link 'Temperature_FF_Bed => mqtt:topic:main:bedroom:temperature' has been removed.
2019-12-21 18:46:03.608 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Temperature_FF_Bed changed from NULL to 20.6
2019-12-21 19:01:05.307 [temChannelLinkRemovedEvent] - Link 'Temperature_FF_Bed => mqtt:topic:main:bedroom:temperature' has been removed.
2019-12-21 19:22:40.887 [.ItemChannelLinkAddedEvent] - Link 'Temperature_FF_Bed-mqtt:topic:main:bedroom:temperature' has been added.

I don’t have errors for mqtt binding in the log.

Can anybody help to solve this mystery?

RC1 had a bug. Please use the release.