Multisensor 7 configuration on openhab 3.3

Hello, after installing openhab 3.3 RC I tried to add multisensor 7 to the things (using the UI).
I added those channels:

Switch motion1 "Motion Sensor 0 [%s]" {channel="zwave:device:Zwave:node96:sensor_binary"}
Switch motion1_1 "Motion Sensor 1 [%s]" { channel="zwave:device:Zwave:node96:alarm_burglar" }
Switch motion1_2 "Motion Sensor 2 [%s]" { channel="zwave:device:Zwave:node96:alarm_system" }
Switch motion1_3 "Motion Sensor 3 [%s]" { channel="zwave:device:Zwave:node96:alarm_power" }

But none of them were turned on when the sensor detected motion (LED blinked green).

Can anyone help figure out why I’m not getting any indications from the sensor?
Thanks!

Have you tried adding it as a thing via the UI?

You’ve not really provided much information to help figure out what’s happening. At a minimum, we would need to see a debug log showing what happens when the sensor is triggered by motion.

I tried to move it to debug, but in even when the sensor is triggered I can’t see in the log NODE 96.

Do you see any activity for this node in the debug log? If not, are you sure it’s in range? And are you sure it’s included in the network?

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.