Mutiple channels items icon problem

Hi !

I tried to display multiple channels item in my sitemap :

My item :
Contact switch_multiple_fenetre_test "TEST multiple fenetre" <switch> (salle_a_manger) ["Switchable"] {channel="mqtt:topic:nas:fenetre_salon:contact", channel="mqtt:topic:nas:porte_fenetre_salle_a_manger:contact"}

My sitemap :
Default item=switch_multiple_fenetre_test label="Fenêtre TEST" icon="window"

Item state changes when i open my differents windows.
My events.log :
1rst window open :
2021-01-10 10:12:34.183 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - switch_multiple_fenetre_test changed from CLOSED to OPEN
2021-01-10 10:12:39.301 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - switch_multiple_fenetre_test changed from OPEN to CLOSED

2nd window open :
2021-01-10 10:12:58.577 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - switch_multiple_fenetre_test changed from CLOSED to OPEN
2021-01-10 10:13:05.500 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - switch_multiple_fenetre_test changed from OPEN to CLOSED

But icon on sitemap doesn’t change.

Any idea ?

You might be better off having two separate Items, and then adding those two to a new Group Item.

Depending on how you want the Group to behave, you can set it up so that the Group Item turns ON when only one window is open, or when only both windows are open.

Have a look at this section of the docs.

Oh yes !
I tried group and it works !

But,i don’t know why, but my first choice (one item with multiple channels) works now.

Thanks a lot !

The Contact type Item is defined with an icon of <switch>
The switch icon set will have images for switch-on.svg, switch-off.svg etc. and a default switch.svg

But Contact type Items have states of OPEN, CLOSED. There are no switch-open.svg images so you only get default switch.svg

The icon definition of the Item can be overridden by giving a different icon definition in sitemap lines. But when a sitemap is showing Group members, there is no way to individually assign icons.