My Openhab doesn't work properly after upgrading to OH3

I recently updated to OH3, and am having some issues with MyOpenhab. When I log into myopenhab, and attempt to launch the dashboard, I get the dashboard but no access. It’s asking me to log in, so I tried to log in and it just locks up. I get a bunch of errors in the log which state:

[io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Unsupported request method HEAD

The username I use for MyOpenhab is different than a local login, not sure if that matters?

I’ve confirmed the uuid and secret in myopenhab.

Any ideas or pointers?

same issue here

> 2021-02-02 14:56:46.422 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Unsupported request method HEAD
> 2021-02-02 15:01:08.952 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Unsupported request method HEAD
> 2021-02-02 15:02:08.945 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Unsupported request method HEAD
> 2021-02-02 15:03:08.949 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Unsupported request method HEAD
> 2021-02-02 17:11:54.454 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Unsupported request method HEAD
> 2021-02-02 17:12:54.448 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Unsupported request method HEAD
> 2021-02-02 17:13:54.464 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Unsupported request method HEAD

Seems related to Android App Beta - #323 by candiesdoodle

Are using a browser or an openHAB app?

I was using the browser.

Happens with both - browser and app so may not be related to the app itself.
I’ll open a issue in github-webui in a bit

Did you guys get it solved?

Hi all, I’m having the exact same issues with OH3. Both Browser and App are glitchy. Browser, when it eventually finds the first screen asks you to login and then after that it’s like ‘waiting for Godot’ …blank screen nothing happening… :frowning: …been like this a couple of weeks now…frustrating

It’s ridiculous that this still exists. Brand new OH3 install, everything updated, connect to myopenhab.org remotely in a browser and there’s a big “sign in as an administrator to access settings” option; sign in and everything goes blank, with NO OPTION TO GET OUT!! I’ve left it sitting for over 15mins just in case “it eventually pops up”, but nothing.