[SOLVED] MyOpenHab does not show any item but the rest service sees them

Hi,
Issue is that i can’t see items in myopenhab and therefore alexa may not see them.

Not sure what i am doing wrong. I can see through a rest call my items but the myopenhab does not show them. Toggling them does not help.

thx, Joerg

openhabcloud.cfg

############################## openHAB Cloud Connector #############################

# The URL of the openHAB Cloud service to connect to.
# Optional, default is set to the service offered by the openHAB Foundation
# (https://myopenhab.org/)
#baseURL=

# Defines the mode in which you want to operate the connector.
# Possible values are:
# - notification: Only push notifications are enabled, no remote access is allowed.
# - remote: Push notifications and remote access are enabled.
# Optional, default is 'remote'.
#mode=

# A comma-separated list of items to be exposed to external services like IFTTT. 
# Events of those items are pushed to the openHAB Cloud and commands received for
# these items from the openHAB Cloud service are accepted and sent to the local bus.
# Optional, default is an empty list.
expose=Power
openhabcloud:expose=Power

cloud_demo.items:

switch Voice_Robot "Voice1 Testing" ["Switchable"]

status log shows:

2019-01-11 13:03:42.956 [INFO ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Connected to the openHAB Cloud service (UUID = DDAAASD-asws-qqA-a8cd-badnumber, base URL = http://localhost:8080)
2019-01-11 13:13:20.016 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Jetty request 1958672 failed: null
2019-01-11 13:13:20.018 [WARN ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Response Failure: null

things file:

Bridge mqtt:broker:MQTTBroker "MQTTBroker" [ host="x.x.x.x", secure=false,username="ss",password="xxxxs",clientID="MQTTOpenHabID" ]
{
    Thing topic mything "mytextthing" @ "mytestlocation" {
    Channels:
        Type switch : power  "Power" [ stateTopic="LivingRoom/sonoff1/stat/POWER", commandTopic="LivingRoom/sonoff1/cmnd/POWER" ]
	Type switch : lamp2  "MiddleLamp" [ stateTopic="LivingRoom/sonoff2/stat/POWER", commandTopic="LivingRoom/sonoff2/cmnd/POWER" ] 
   }
}
Switch Voice_Robot "Voice1 Testing" ["Lighting"]

Switch capital S
Lighting tag for Alexa, Switchable doesn’t work anymore

Only the items you expose and then move will show up in the list at myopenhab web site. For Alexa to work you do not need to expose anything, and in fact it is better to not expose anything unless you use IFTTT cloud service.

thank you so much. this seems to work now

Please tick the solution post, thanks