Myopenhab not reachable

since yesterday’s server problem. I am forced to repeat 2 times the commands on google home because the first time openhab is unavailable :confused:

Guys…
When you are having problems with the cloud, you should not do any changes with your openhab installations. (assuming things were working fine before the problems appeared).

Since these problems tends to continue untill @digitaldan have the sorted out completely, it wont solve your problems. In worse case, you´re doing something wrong, and then create yet another issue.

When reporting (more than just a coupple) starts floating, that things are working again… Wait a few hours… If it still doesn´t work, use Karaf to restart the cloud binding. Dont change your setup… While restarting the cloud binding, keep an eye on the tail log, make sure the cloud binding success in connecting… If it doesnt, it´s probably due to continuing problems with the cloud server. And it wont fix anything changing the setup, again.

My experience is - When Dan has sorted the issues with the cloud server, things will start working automaticly, without me doing anything. A coupple of times I have reforced the connection, just to make sure, simply by using Karaf to restart the bundle. But most often, thing will work without me doing anything.

Patience is probably the best advice in this matter!

Hello,
I have some problems too but slowly I think its no problem with myopenhab.org:

First my openhab was completely offline. So I needed to update java to get it to online. Its all fine so far. The items I choosed is sending datas to myopenhab too but I can’t connect to my habpanel via myopenhab. I’m getting the 504 error since around 4 days. I restarted the bundle, I restarted openhab but its still not reachable.
So do you think its a problem with myopenhab or a problem with my openhab (dont get confused:D )

Greetings

Myopenhab dead yet ?

not really, but very slow. :frowning_face:

I am disconnected :frowning: so dead

Yes, access through the openhab cloud seems to be down again.
We need to tag Dan, @digitaldan

1 Like

Same here. Not reachable. myopenHAB.org tells me my server is offline.

Dead also from my side.

dead here too,sometimes is working very slow but mainly its dead…

same same… i get some notifications but i can’t login

same here… restarting the Cloud Connector bundle changes nothing

Looking at this now, my connection also shows offline, although my cloud binding locally thinks its connected. I can also see we are receiving item events from the 1000’s of connected clients. Still looking , nothing seems to be wrong at a system level, not sure whats wrong right now.

One other thing, interesting is that the DB shows my instance connected , but the node app seems to be ignoring this when trying to proxy:

"status" : "online",
	"__v" : 0,
	"last_online" : ISODate("2019-07-11T14:11:52.947Z"),

I’m wondering if we have a DB issue here where the app/proxy servers are not able to read this.

Forget my last 2 posts, i was logged in with a test account, not my personal account, DOH!

Right now everything looks OK to me, servers look healthy. There was definitely a load spike on the servers during this time, not sure what the cause is. Will keep investigating it.

now it is working fine again,thnx mate.

yep working here in the Netherlands as well…thnx!

Myopenhab dead again ? here don’t work

Http://status.openhab.org isn’t reporting any outages, but I’m also not getting a response from myopenhab. I’m in Canada and it’s past my bedtime, so hopefully it’ll be back when I wake up!

@digitaldan I think there is a small problem :slight_smile: lol