[Solved] Myopenhab not working on 29/05/19

Same with me for last 12 hours.
Status says online, but have no access through web and android. Notifications are not getting through either.

@digitaldan
I don’t think this is [SOLVED]?
Are there problems with my openhab?, Alexa is not responding to commands, in MyOpenhab it shows online

Been trying to solve this for hours now, I cannot access through web and google assistant cannot reach openhab.
Luckily I’m not the only one with issues, let’s hope they can resolve this quickly!

Ray, I meant it was solved because it wasn’t a problem I caused with tasker.
It happened before that myopenhab was unstable and not working, but it took just maybe a day for it to work again.
I removed the [solved] tag just in case.

Looking now, it is very slow, but all servers seem to be up and running. Still looking to understand the cause.

1 Like

At the Moment i get Error, i think its flapping.

2019-05-29 16:55:00.101 [ERROR] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Socket.IO error: {}

io.socket.engineio.client.EngineIOException: xhr poll error

at io.socket.engineio.client.Transport.onError(Transport.java:71) [256:org.openhab.io.openhabcloud:2.4.0]

at io.socket.engineio.client.transports.PollingXHR.access$100(PollingXHR.java:19) [256:org.openhab.io.openhabcloud:2.4.0]

at io.socket.engineio.client.transports.PollingXHR$6$1.run(PollingXHR.java:124) [256:org.openhab.io.openhabcloud:2.4.0]

at io.socket.thread.EventThread$2.run(EventThread.java:80) [256:org.openhab.io.openhabcloud:2.4.0]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

Caused by: java.io.IOException: 400

at io.socket.engineio.client.transports.PollingXHR$Request$1.run(PollingXHR.java:218) ~[?:?]

… 1 more

2019-05-29 16:55:00.116 [INFO ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Disconnected from the openHAB Cloud service (UUID = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, base URL = http://localhost:8080)

What he said :frowning:

Same here, log is flooded with

Socket.IO error

Same here

2019-05-29 16:58:10.464 [INFO ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Disconnected from the openHAB Cloud service (UUID =xxxx

The portal says openHab connector is online. Nevertheless I cannot connect with the iOS app.

Daniel, it’s not a BIG security measure, but remember to delete your personal infos (including UUID) when you post.
And thank you for your feedback!

It would be really great if https://status.openhab.org/ would show the REAL status. The way it is now, it is useless.

1 Like

Oh Thanks, i dont see it.

2019-05-29 17:32:32.269 [INFO ] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Connected to the openHAB Cloud service (UUID = xxx, base URL = http://localhost:8080)

Looks like the service is back. But I still get an error when trying to connect with the iOS app.

Nope, it does say “Connected” from time to time, but it’s still impossible to connect through the app

I am happy about that. Have this morning with the system changed what. At work i get no connection. Have been thinking all the time, what I have broken. But if you can not connect, the mistake will not be in my attitude.

Wait and drink coffee

Its not working for me as well

2019-05-30 02:12:24.520 [ERROR] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Socket.IO error: {}
io.socket.engineio.client.EngineIOException: xhr poll error

Same with me.
2019-05-29 21:15:10.799 [ERROR] [o.internal.handler.SysteminfoHandler] - No information for channel battery#remainingTime with device intex 0 :unamused:

now it seems online but when i try to link op account it says: “Could’nt update the settings,check your connection”

Alexa now sending commands successfully to OpenHab for me at least

1 Like

Yes, and also remote connection is fixed. Changing to [Solved]

1 Like