[SOLVED] Myopenhab.org cloud is down?

Alexa Echo voice Control dosn´t work since a few hours.

I get the following message in my logfile, when I restart the Openhab Cloud Bundle.

[ERROR] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Error connecting to the openHAB Cloud instance: pool destroyed

I get also the following error message when ich login myopenhab website:

MongoError: pool destroyed
at Pool.write (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/core/connection/pool.js:804:12)
at Object.query (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/core/wireprotocol/query.js:29:19)
at Server.query (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/core/topologies/server.js:640:16)
at FindOperation.execute (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/find.js:24:12)
at topology.selectServer (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/execute_operation.js:167:15)
at Server.selectServer (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/core/topologies/server.js:828:3)
at Server.selectServer (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/topologies/topology_base.js:363:32)
at executeWithServerSelection (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/execute_operation.js:150:12)
at executeOperation (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/execute_operation.js:81:16)
at Cursor._initializeCursor (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/core/cursor.js:545:7)
at Cursor._initializeCursor (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/cursor.js:191:11)
at nextFunction (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/core/cursor.js:748:10)
at Cursor._next (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/core/cursor.js:202:5)
at nextObject (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/common_functions.js:235:10)
at NextOperation.execute (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/next.js:26:5)
at executeOperation (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/execute_operation.js:83:26)
at Cursor.next (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/cursor.js:217:12)
at FindOneOperation.execute (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/find_one.js:26:12)
at executeOperation (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/operations/execute_operation.js:83:26)
at Collection. (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/collection.js:1026:12)
at Collection.deprecated [as findOne] (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/node_modules/mongodb/lib/utils.js:639:15)
at NativeCollection.(anonymous function) [as findOne] (/opt/openhabcloud/node_modules/mongoose/lib/drivers/node-mongodb-native/collection.js:166:28)

My system is running on Raspberry Pi 3 openhabian 2.5.9-1

Any ideas?

Same hear.

Seeing this issue as well. And an ‘Internal Server Error’ when logging in to the myopenhab.org website.

Same here too

Tagging @digitaldan just in case. I too am seeing the MongoDB error.

1 Like

Same here

Same here.

same here

Same here. openHAB status page reports no issue :confused:
https://status.openhab.org/check/359410

Tried to restart openhabcloud bundle via karaf console: “bundle:restart org.openhab.io.openhabcloud” but didn’t help.

mee.too

I’m looking at this now, the site looks up, and i have not seen the error yet, which is why monitoring has probably not caught it, but it very likely could be that one or more, but not all , of our nodes are having an issue.

5 Likes

Same problem

MongoError: pool destroyed

I’m restarting containers now

2 Likes

Started to work for me! Thank you!

Its going to be slow. Just to recap, we have 2 different type of backend servers, proxy instances and frontend instances. The proxy instances are responsible for maintaining a connection to your OH instance and proxing requests to and from them to clients. The frontend instances serve up the openHAB Cloud UI (so login, notifications, etc…). Our proxy instances were all showing this mongo problem, but none of the frontend servers were. I have restarted those processes/containers, this will result in very slow performance as people’s OH connections establish again.

5 Likes

Arghh thought it was something on my site, so deleted openhab in google home, now im not able to login to the app again… any idea of the timeframe ?

1 Like

Thanks for the update! I remember last time we had to restart OH to get a clean connection… I guess it will be the same this time?

BTW: I know it’s OT and I might have to open a new post. But is there any chance to display the myopenhab connection-status within a sitemap?

My connection recovered without restarting.
Thanks

My instance shows now “internal server error” in browser…

My connection recovered without restarting.
Thanks