Myopenhab.org still says offline

So, I believe I almost have it. I am working with OpenHAB version 1.8.3, have everything where it should be (UUID and Secret files) the java version is now 1.8.0_131 which I believe is the updated version, but it looks like myopenhab is still offline. It might be the problem with[quote=“peelos, post:18, topic:24351”]
following instructions here http://suhothayan.blogspot.ch/2012/05/how-to-install-java-cryptography.html
[/quote]

so again, I’m going to try and stab at it in the dark with a stick and see if I can get it “online,” but I do not know what else to do at this point. It seams I am where brutus is where we can see it in the local network, the UUID and secret are correct, the java versions are up to date, and the myopenhab account is correct (updated uuid and secret) but it’s still saying offline. I have downloaded the zip file and unzipped it, but I’m not able to move the files to where they are suppose to go, so if you could provide the syntax you used in SSH to move the .jar files, that would help.

I am running version 2 so cannot confirm if this will work on 1.8.3 I’m
afraid.