myOpenHAB won't send items

I’m trying to set up the myopenHAB service to replace the my.openhab service in OpenHAB 1.8 and I got the system online and I can use the app to remotely control my openHAB setup. I’m testing out a few of my items and wanted to pass one to the my.openhab service to see how to get things up and working. So below is what I put in my configuration file:

############################## openHAB Cloud Connector #############################

# The URL of the openHAB Cloud service to connect to.
# Optional, default is set to the service offered by the openHAB Foundation
# (https://myopenhab.org/)
#openhabcloud:baseURL=

# Local port that the openHAB runtime is available through HTTP.
# Optional, default is 8080
#openhabcloud:localPort=

# Defines the mode in which you want to operate the connector.
# Possible values are:
# - notification: Only push notifications are enabled, no remote access is allowed.
# - remote: Push notifications and remote access are enabled.
# Optional, default is 'remote'.
#openhabcloud:mode=

# A comma-separated list of items to be exposed to external services like IFTTT. 
# Events of those items are pushed to the openHAB Cloud and commands received for
# these items from the openHAB Cloud service are accepted and sent to the local bus.
# Optional, default is an empty list.
openhabcloud:expose=EntryLightKeypadButtonA

I still have the old my.openhab service set up and working fine in the meantime but I would like to get everything moved over so any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

See here : myopenHAB replaces my.openHAB!

Turns out only binding created updates are being posted, not manual switches.

Thanks for the reply! I’m thinking I’m going to migrate to OH2 anyway so I think I’ll just start that process. Thanks for the answer though!