MySensors: one sensor working, other one isn't

**//EDIT 2: **

**Well I solved this for now. I was able to get everything working correctly again by removing everything related to mysensors using the REST API. Apparently removing items from the paper ui doesn’t fully remove them somehow. After deleting all mysensors items, links and things i was able to redo everything once more and then the correct readings were showing up again. **

Is there a better way to do this without removing everything from openhab? Like some wildcard i can use on the api do only remove mysensors related data?

Hi,

I have a problem with the output of my sensors on the basic ui. I have setup a MySensors serial gateway and integrated the output of two DHT11 on my sitemap. It was working when I first added the two sensors to my openhab installation.

Now after replugging the sensors, it started behaving strangely. Since then on the basic ui i only get temperature on one sensor and humidity on the other. On the paper UI it “seems” as if it’s working. Both readings are showing up, but strange thing is, that on one sensor temperature is without dimension and on the other humidity is without dimension. Those readings that SHOW dimensions are those that also work on the sitemap.

If i screen the serial gateway it appears all sensors on all nodes are sending updates correctly. also i get updates on the openhab log.

i already tried removing everything. every item, every thing and also reinitialized the serial gateway. without success.

I noticed that the output looks different on the API. The working sensor spits out a “stateDescription” the faulty one doesn’t. How can this happen?

{
  "link": "http://10.13.0.10:8082/rest/items/Wohnzimmer_Temperature",
  "state": "21.0",
  "stateDescription": {
    "pattern": "%.1f °C",
    "readOnly": true,
    "options": []
  },
  "editable": true,
  "type": "Number",
  "name": "Wohnzimmer_Temperature",
  "label": "Temperature",