I’m trying to evaluate OH2
What have i done?
- read this
- copied my old persistence, items and sitemap to new folders in conf
- created mysql.cfg and mqtt.cfg in conf/services folder, copied values from my old openhab.cfg and removed the namespace from the keys
- fired up openhab2
this basically seems to work. at least i can see the frontend listings.
- mysql persistence seem to work, i have a new table “items” in my database.
what does not work:
- mqtt: I added the string mqtt to bindings in addons.cfg, but this seems not to work. I used the console to search the features for mqtt and found esh-io-transport-mqtt, installed it but no change. Any idea how to start the mqtt client?
- items and sitemap: nothing to see in any of the webUIs
log states without any error:
20:40:26.083 [ERROR] [org.eclipse.smarthome.core.transform] - [org.eclipse.smarthome.action.transformation.action(72)] Circular reference detected, getService returning null 20:40:42.183 [INFO ] [arthome.ui.paper.internal.PaperUIApp] - Started Paper UI at /ui 20:40:42.541 [INFO ] [.dashboard.internal.DashboardService] - Started dashboard at /start 20:40:45.770 [INFO ] [assic.internal.servlet.WebAppServlet] - Started Classic UI at /classicui/app 20:40:45.805 [INFO ] [basic.internal.servlet.WebAppServlet] - Started Basic UI at /basicui/app 20:40:46.023 [INFO ] [.openhab.core.internal.CoreActivator] - openHAB runtime has been started (v2.0.0, build b1). 20:40:46.117 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'home.sitemap' 20:40:46.880 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'mysql.persist' 20:40:47.064 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'home.items'