[Netatmo 2.1.0 stable] Thermostat no data: boolean instead of number

Hi,

API is working fine, as is the weather data, but the thermostat is not reporting any data:

[netatmo.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler] - An error occurred while calling thermostat API : com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a boolean but was NUMBER at line 1 column 339 path $.body.devices[0].plug_connected_boiler

I’m running 2.1.0 stable

Dear Bart,

this is fixed in the snapshot version. The fix is not part of the latest stable.

ok thanks, then I’ll wait until the next stable release will be available.

Loaded the snapshot, works perfect; just one question (or actually two). I still get warnings:

Exception while formatting value ‘2.84’ of item Netatmo_Outdoor_RainSum24 with format ‘%d mm / 24h’: java.util.IllegalFormatConversionException: d != java.math.BigDecimal

Is this already a known issue ?

And second :wink: I also have the Welcome and Presence; any support for that in the works ? Anything I can do to help ?

I’m new here and trying to figure out how this all works, so apologies if I’m repeating already asked questions…

First of all welcome in the community. Don’t hesitate to ask any question you have.

The exception caused by the wrong format is known, too. I posted a workaround for it here:

We are currently working on the integration of Netatmo Welcome. I assume it will take some time to get released. Hopefully Netatmo Presence follows shortly. The base has been build.

It is possible for you to test the current beta version. I can guide you, if you like. But I propose you to gather some more experience with the framework before doing it.