Netatmo Battery Levels wrong

Hi folks,
I may ask you for your help on this, as it’s driving me nuts… I installed the (hopefully) most recent Netatmo binding, Karaf Console reports this:

241 │ Active   │  80 │ 2.4.0.201809211718     │ Netatmo Binding

My things definition is correct, but when it comes to reading the battery levels of the additional modules I get wrong readings. Given the additional indoor module in my child’s room as an example, it’s defined as such:

Number	Kinderzimmer_Wetterfrosch_Akku "Akku Netatmo Kinderzimmer [%.0f %%]" (gAkku) { channel="netatmo:NAModule4:home:<snip>:BatteryVP" }

“<snip>” stands for the module’s address which is removed for privacy terms. Anyway, this definition gives readings like: 5532 %. As the actual value is preformatted with “percent”, the actual value would be 5532, which is way to high for percentage :wink: By defining this:

Number	Kinderzimmer_Wetterfrosch_Akku "Akku Netatmo Kinderzimmer [JS(netatmo_akku.js):%s %%]" (gAkku) { channel="netatmo:NAModule4:home:<snip>:BatteryVP" }

and this (netatmo_akku.js):

(function(i) {
	return( parseFloat(i)*1.0/100 );
 })(input)

the value now reads 55.32 but omits the percentage and thus doesn’t get interpreted correctly by Basic UI and such. Other battery items like zwave show the correct behavior by reporting values like 84%.

What is wrong here? Is this behavior as expected and if such, how can i adopt my defintion to report correct values like 55%?
Thanks for your feedback and help.
Kind regards, Kai