Netatmo binding - Problem with Discovery in Paper UI

Hi all,

I installed the netatmo binding (2.1) and tried to add the Bridge Thing via Paper UI.
As far as I understood I have to add it manually - but nevertheless I dont have the option “Thing not listed? - Add manually”
When I try to add the Bridge in Paper UI my screen looks like this:

I miss this option:
2017-12-15_085700
What am I doing wrong? Or is it obligatory to add the bridge via *.things file?

Go to Configuration -> Things, click the plus sign, choose your binding and it should show up.

And don’t forget to grant access to the API:
http://docs.openhab.org/addons/bindings/netatmo/readme.html

That’s what I tried to do. Configuration --> Things --> + sign leads me to the inbox and the more or less blank screen from y screenshot above. It says “Choose Thing” but nothing is there.
I already have the CLIENT ID and the SECRET - I guess this is what you meant by saying “grant access to the API”.
As far as I understood I can enter those values into the Bridge parameters - but my problem is that I cant add the bridge.

I also tried it manually with a .things file - unfortunately this didnt work as well.

I rebooted the machine and saw the following in the log file:

2017-12-15 20:21:19.712 [ERROR] [org.openhab.binding.netatmo         ] - FrameworkEvent ERROR - org.openhab.binding.netatmo

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.netatmo [240]

Any hint how to solve that?

Not directly … please put FrameworkEvent ERROR in the search field and read the latest posts, hopefully you will find a solution …

Thanks for your quick replies.
I solved the Framework issue. I was also playing with the netatmo 2.2 Snapshot binding in parallel. Now I dont have the Framework error anymore. Nevertheless when clicking on the +sign to add the netatmo bridge I still see a blank screen (screenshot from 1st post). I dont see anything in the log files.
Binding seem to be installed correctly:
2017-12-16_135240
I uninstalled and re-installed the binding. Still same beahviour. Dont know what to do next to solve this issue.

Sorry, no more ideas.