Network (MAC / IP) Question after upgrade (JmDNS-IP-1)

All,

since the release 2.1 I have some weird IP-Adresses in my router (Fritzbox).

The 192.168.178.50 is my Raspi and I have 2 devices connected currently to my router with JmDNS-IP-1 AND JmDNS-IP-2
My Raspi itself is shown as “connected through JmDNS-IP-1”.

Beside those two there is also a JmDNS-IP-3 currently not connected.

So where are those MAC adresses coming from??

I guess it is related to the recently occuring network message:

2017-07-03 13:49:03.125 [WARN ] [g.eclipse.smarthome.core.net.NetUtil] - Found multiple local interfaces - ignoring 192.168.178.50
2017-07-03 13:49:03.127 [INFO ] [.dashboard.internal.DashboardService] - Started dashboard at http://10.8.0.1:8080

Does anybody know what this is about?
I can reach my Raspi on …50 though

No one?

This does not look like it is openHab issue. Something in your configuration seems to give problems. You may want to try a raspberry forum. Just in case: run ifconfig on your raspberry, it should tell you how many network adapters are active. You can have results like this if you run multiple programs or docker containers on one system, there are other quite a few reasons for this to happen, bottom line, some other program seems to tell your raspi to have multiple network interfaces, a network configuration problem and not OH2 related. If nothing helps, do a clean install and only put OH2 on it.
Just wanted you to get some reaction, but disclaimer: I am in no position to help you on this any further than this post.

Fair enough :slight_smile:
Thanks for your response! I will check it out on the raspi forum.