Network UPS Tools keeps throwing ERROR

Hi, I had installed the Network UPS Tools a while ago. Then remove the binding and now have this constant error in /var/log/openhab/openhab.log

It’s logging every one minute of my Pi(3) with OH 2.5.1-1. Seems like some config file has remained on the system but there isn’t anything in /etc/openhab2/. Any clues on how I get rid of any spurious files?

2020-12-10 22:42:55.334 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-networkupstools1’
2020-12-10 22:43:55.331 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-networkupstools1’
2020-12-10 22:44:54.648 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-networkupstools1’

follow the steps described in this thread: [SOLVED] How to uninstall / disable a binding "the hard way" (here: networkupstools)?

I just deleted the name of the binding in /var/lib/openhab2/config/org/openhab/addons.config and all those errors have disappeared. Many thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.