[new binding] Logger LSW for Sofar/Omnik/IE for SolarmanPV based on protocol v5 (iGEN tech)

It seems that KTL-3PH- line is closed to KTLX line and current sn23x thing may be a mix for them, where there should be separate thing definitions.

I have scratched a debug thing for such case, in which you can test specific modbus addresses exposed by an inverter. You may look it through issues on github repo for this project. Or wait until I publish new version on the third party marketplace.

Hi Piotr,

thank you, I have not found the related issue in git. Anyway what should be the testing scenario?
What dou you mean by"modbus addresses exposed by inverter"?
Sorry,maybe I got it, modbus addresses like registers for reading values (items) right?
What debug info should I reply back to you?

Thanks once more.
Marek.

1 Like

Were you able to get any information?

In upcoming week or two I will make a release with debug thing and some manual how to tinker with it. The code is written and tested, but no manual and release right now for this.

With this debug thing you will be able to test some configuration and hopefully map your inverters / loggers / firmware mashup onto something called modbus registers. When those modbus registers would be known for your PV setup - we may much easily create things specific to your setup.

1 Like

Ok Piotr, waiting for the release to test.
Thanks.

Any news regarding this plz?

I have finished more or less docs on the debug thing.

I am on pursuit to find a time spot to make a release now :slight_smile:

Hi there, I have released the debug thing. Read more here - LswLogger Binding [Sofar/Omnik/IE wifi/eth stick for SolarmanPV] - #4 by Piotr_Bojko

1 Like

Hi Piotr,

reported the debug thing output for regs:
0x0404 | 0x0420
and model: Sofar HYD 10KTL-3PH-PRO on Git: Git issue.
Plz let me know if I should test more.
Thanks once more.

Hello Piotr,

The debug thing output for SUN800G3 was reported on GitHub
Let me know if you need more information.
Tx.

Hi Piotr, any news regarding my debuging?

Thanks.

Hi folks,

I’m kinda back online. On Github I will attach a label “in progress” to signal on which ticket I am working currently.

2 Likes

Waiting for your reply.

I am looking forward on any progress regarding my issue

Thanks.
M.