New Build

So I’m getting closer to actually committing for a review of my sony addon (which is absolutely huge btw). I’ve been staying with the maven build until the bnd stuff has been completed. Is that stable enough to try to convert over to it or should I wait off awhile still?

It’s stable enough to convert. However if you also use Eclipse to test your binding I would suggest to continue what your are doing now and migrate once your done. Because setting up a test environment in the Eclipse is not optimal yet.

1 Like