New errors reported from Sonos Binding

Hi,
after installing the last nigthly build ( Online Build #298) I’m getting error log entries from my sonos players like:

I observed a change on the discovered things. On PaperUI each player used to be detected as something like: “sonos:zoneplayer:RINCON_B8E937BDEF0E01400”, however after the update that changed to : “sonos:PLAY1:RINCON_B8E937BDEF0E01400”.
I changed that in my .Items file accordingly, resulting in responsive controls on my ClassicUI, however now I get those above mentioned errors. When using the old notation the controlls are NOT responsive.

Could you please enter an issue for this at Issues · eclipse-archived/smarthome · GitHub?

Done

Hi guys,

same issue here. May I ask you to share the link please?

Thanks

Andrea

The issue is already closed
https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues/1524

It looks like the issue is resurfacing. I’m having the same issue with the latest builds.

Hey,
any progress here? Any solution yet?
I still got those errors in my logfiles. Everything works… but in order to see real errors I really would like to keep thos phantom-errors to a minumum :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Patrick

The error posted above was solved. If you have errors with a current build of the Sonos binding please file an issue on github ( as I have done above).