New Install 2.5.12 with restore from 2.5.10

I have install openhabian 1.7 with openhab branch 2.5.12

Restore with backup from 2…5.10

Moving system files in userdata to temporary folder
Deleting old userdata folder…
rm: cannot remove ‘/var/lib/openhab2/persistence’: Device or resource busy
Restoring system files in userdata…
Deleting old conf folder…
Restoring openHAB with backup configuration…
Deleting temporary files…
Backup successfully restored!

All is work fine. After this i have this errors in the log.

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==
2021-12-19 20:58:41.340 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-package-standard’: No matching features for openhab-package-standard/0

2021-12-19 20:58:41.929 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-hue, openhab-binding-exec, openhab-binding-deconz, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-ui-habot, openhab-binding-amazonechocontrol, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-enigma2, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-transformation-exec, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-ui-homebuilder, openhab-binding-milight, openhab-binding-amazondashbutton, openhab-binding-tplinksmarthome, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-binding-weatherunderground, openhab-binding-mystrom, openhab-binding-tankerkoenig, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-ntp, openhab-misc-homekit, openhab-binding-openweathermap, openhab-binding-gardena, openhab-binding-astro’: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-ui-habmin; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.5.10,2.5.10]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-ui-habmin)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.5.10)(version<=2.5.10))"

2021-12-19 20:58:56.383 [INFO ] [control.internal.WebSocketConnection] - Web Socket close 1005. Reason: null

Anybody a hint or solution?

Regards
Maik

Are addons installed via openhab-addons package or via mvn repository ? The later could be the problem in case the restore contains information about the mvn repository ( which as far as I know is the case ) which is down.
see openHAB 2.5.x and the sunset of Bintray

The 1005 related message most probably is caused by the amazonechocontrol binding. This cannot be fixed for 2.5.X as there will not be any update for that binding in this tree of development.

1 Like

I have install openhabian. I don´t know thats was install with openhab-addons. But i have install further instanz on a virtual server with debian-install. And there i have install with openhab-addons. When i restore my backup the same message.

In /var/lib/openhab2/etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg i have this entry. Openhabian and the other installation.

Both server has this entry:
org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories=
https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-release@id=openhab

now i have install new and make not a restore from the openhab-cli backup -full file. Only the conf and userdata and create some thinks and items new.

1 Like