New Jeelink Openhab2 Binding

It is definitively similar. Removing the init command solves the problem. In which thread would you like to continue the discussion?

Let us use the other thread.

I just updated to OH 2.5.8-1 (Release Build).
Everything is working, but the lacrosse sensors get offline every minute and come back online.

2020-08-27 10:21:44.845 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'jeelink:lacrosse:36' changed from ONLINE to UNINITIALIZED
2020-08-27 10:21:44.870 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'jeelink:lacrosse:36' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR)
2020-08-27 10:21:46.134 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'jeelink:lacrosse:36' changed from UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR) to INITIALIZING
2020-08-27 10:21:46.155 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'jeelink:lacrosse:36' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN
2020-08-27 10:21:47.871 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'jeelink:lacrosse:36' changed from UNKNOWN to ONLINE

Does the binding initiate the reconnect by itself? Anything I can do to avoid that behavior?

242 ā”‚ Active ā”‚ 80 ā”‚ 2.5.8 ā”‚ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: JeeLink Binding

Kinds
Christian

I have not changed anything since March. Can you turn on DEBUG logging and send me a two minute excerpt of your log?

I assume that this has something to do with the openhab maintainers replacing the serial communication library.

Sorry, I restored to 2.4 due to not working rules.

I have one issue which is more of a feature request:
Iā€™m using my jeelink with several temperature sensor and the values are filtered by the jeelink addon (default setting). Unfortunately one of the sensors is quite far away and sometimes no values are received for up to several hours. When new values arrive the filtering leads to grossly wrong values as the temperature has changed quite a bit.
So instead of filtering with a constant amount of old values I would love to have the option to filter with values from a constant time range or at least an option to discard all values from the buffer which are older than a certain time range.