New Monoprice / Vision Security Power Monitoring Switch

I have a new device that I’d like to add to the database, but I don’t see the ‘Add’ button. I have registered, but maybe I have to be approved?

The device is a Z-Wave Plus Plug In Power Monitor.

I have the XML file ready to upload.

Cheers,
Jeff

Send a note to @chris asking for edit permissions on the DB.

Thanks, Rich.

Chris has set me up.

Cheers,
Jeff

I just purchased the same device. If I may ask, how did your setup go? I’m using the switch with a Aeotek Z-wave stick and OH2 is detecting the device but not recognizing the device type (getting a “The device is not in the database” error). So as a result I’m not able to do anything with it including simply turning it off and on. Have tried excluding and including several times with no success. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I did get the xml file for the device uploaded to the database at www.cd-jackson.com, but that’s as far as I’ve gone, so far. I’m currently getting the same results as you describe.

Thanks for the reminder that I need to follow up!

Thanks and good luck. I just updated my z-wave snapshot to 2.1.0 hoping that maybe that might allow the switch to be recognized. No luck - detected but still not recognized. Hope you have better luck!

Hi Tushar,

Did you ever get this working? Just a few days ago I finally updated my z-wave snapshot to 2.1.0, and it did the trick for me.

Cheers,
Jeff

Unfortunately I ended up returning the switch after not being able to make it work. Oddly, it was recognized and controllable from Domoticz. Glad to hear you go it working. I may have to try it out again.

I was able to use the switch with my existing Homeseer system (still
running in parallel with OH2) , so making it work with OH2 wasn’t urgent
for me. But it’s working now!

Cheers,
Jeff