New OH3 setup based on UI only - KNX problems

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspi 4b 4GB
    • Java Runtime Environment: latest
    • openHAB version: 3.1.0
  • Issue of the topic:
    I have a running OH2.5 installation working well with a large number of KNX things and items and therefore I have experience with OH2.x

Now I started a new OH3 installation (in parallel) on a dedicated Raspi 4b from scratch, means I want to setup everything via the new OH3 way and the semantic model. I have all the necessary things defined (KNX IP bridge, …) and all is signaled as ONLINE. So far so good. But trying to use the functions e.g. a simple light switch, works only in half direction means I can turn it ON but never OFF again via OH3. Currently I have only things implemented in OH3 which do not overlap/interact with the active OH2.5 implementation. Both should act as normal independent KNX devices.
I’m now fighting since more than one week without any progress and request for help.

Here some screenshots of my Implementation:

Excerpt of my model view. I would expect to see the current item state reflected in the switch on the upper right edge - but thats never the case.

My things channels

Code of the thing

UID: knx:device:ec179fb13d:az_licht
label: KNX Device EG AZ Beleuchtung
thingTypeUID: knx:device
configuration:
pingInterval: 600
readInterval: 0
fetch: false
bridgeUID: knx:ip:ec179fb13d
channels:

• id: az_dimmer
    channelTypeUID: knx:dimmer
    label: AZ Dimmer Decke
    description: “”
    configuration:
    position: 0/4/60+<0/5/60
    switch: 0/0/60+<0/2/60
  • id: az_wandlicht
    channelTypeUID: knx:switch
    label: EG AZ Wandlicht
    description: “”
    configuration:
    ga: 0/0/61+<0/2/61

Linkage between channel and item

Item definition

KNX Bus trace
source addresses:

As seen in the trace the ON commands are sent from OH3 to KNX bus and aknowledged but there is no OFF command sent from OH3 at all. The status replies (e.g. initiated by external KNX switch) are not reflected by the switch symbol of the item.

Log view for corresponding events

After all trials I’m completely lost and hope someone can tell me what I did wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Helmut