New openHab2 EnOcean binding

Hi Dirk @dirkdirk,

nice to hear that this binding works for you :slight_smile: Do have a wired (directly connected to your FAM14) or wireless setup?

The FUTH65D should be already supported as a sensor. So you should be able to receive the temperature and humidity values and the setpoint. I would also expect that it should be detected automatically when you send a teach in telegram from your FUTH65D. If you set it up manually, you should use the EEP A5_10_12. However according to the official specs, the setpoint channel is a simple number channel, it sends values between 0 and 255. You have to transform this value into a temperature value by yourself. 0 => 8°C, 255 => 40°C.

Also the Channel for teach in is missing

Currently this device is not supported as an actuator thing, so you cannot send messages to this device yet. I will add this to my todo list. How do you plan to determine the setpoint? Is the measured temperature of the FUTH not accurate enough?

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Ansgar @KlausStoertebeker,

nice devices!

You should be already able to control your Panasonic Ethera, at least On/Off, as it accepts simple rocker switch messages [05-02-01] (=> F6-02-01). EEP 07-10-03 (=> A5-10-03) is also supported by Room operating panel. I will put the other EEPs on my todo list.

Best regards
Daniel

@fruggy83
I use a wireless connection. Raspi + gpio Board.
I will try to discover the device, I only tried the manual way. Thank you for the hint :slight_smile:

I am new to openhab and enocean, so maybe I don’t understand this correct, but the setpoint is the „should be“ temperature (Solltemperatur) right?
Example: The temperature reading shows 20°. I want the temperature to be 22°. So I will set the temp to 22°, this will be send to the Futh, the Futh will send it to the f4hk14 and this will adjust the temperature in my room. So the Futh in the room and the openhab readings are the same. Right or am I totally wrong? :smiley:

I also try to get the values of my weatherstation, an Eltako multisensor. It is connected to a fwg14ms.
As enoceanID I used the Fam14+address from the fwg14ms. But I doesn’t get any data shown.
The pct14 shows that the multisensor sends all data into the bus.

And my window contacts should be also supported. They are reed contacts, connected to Fts14em. At the end of the bus is a fts14FA so that the open/closed Status will be send wireless.
How can I get the enoceanID from the contact sensors? They are working, I see the fts blinking, but I doesn’t get any telegrams in the pct14?
Sorry for all the newbe questions, but maybe you can help me there also?

Thank you!
Best regards Dirk

Hi Dirk @dirkdirk,

[…] Right or am I totally wrong?

You are totally right :+1:

I also try to get the values of my weatherstation, an Eltako multisensor

This multisensor in conjunction with fwg14ms should be already supported. At least somebody here in this forum has a working setup. This device should be automatically detected too. If you want to set it up manually you have to use the Environmental Sensor. Maybe you enable the debug logging of the binding and watch the incoming messages.

The pct14 shows that the multisensor sends all data into the bus.

Maybe your FAM does not send bus telegrams into the wireless bus :man_shrugging: Do you get responses from your FSR14?

And my window contacts should be also supported.

Your window contacts do not work wireless? You have a wired connection from your windows to a FTS14EM? Nice setup :+1: In this case your FTS14EM should send simple rocker switch messages into the bus which are send into the wireless bus by your FTS14FA. In this case auto detection should be also possible. Just open the discovery page and open/close a window. You will get a push button thing. Just ignore it and keep the EnOceanId. Afterwards you create a rocker switch thing with this EnOceanId.

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel,
thanks for immediate reply.
Just a question: Is it hard to implement EEP’s? Otherwise I’d like to support you in this.
Regards

Ansgar

Hi there,
I am trying to use my window and door contacts with the enocean binding. They get send via a fts14fa.
I find them in the discovery. But they doesn’t work.
When I look into the log it says:
[INFO ] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - Discard message because this is a teach-in telegram from FFEF3D32!

What can I do that the telegrams from my contacts doesn’t get discarded?

Thank you!

@fruggy83
I am still trying to use my wired window and door contacts.
Maybe you have an idea why their telegrams get discarded?
Thank you!

Dear all,

I am new to the whole topic. I have an eltako enocean setup in my house. In detail:
Light:
-Dimmer: TF61D-230V
-switch: TF61L-230V
roller shutter: TF61J-230V
Window contacts: TF-FKB
Adapter plug: TF100L-230V
Smoke detector: FRW-ws
Gateway: Eltako MiniSafe

What does the binding support? How do I find the EEPs from the actuators out? I have the EnoceanIDs visible via the minisafe gateway. Can I forward all functionalities from this binding to homekit via the homekit integration binding?

I plan to run openhab on a pi. Looking for a pi4 with 8gb, is a fan needed? Or would passive cooling be enough?

Cheers from germany!

Hello everyone,
I hope someone can help me.
I have also bought the following setup. (All for testing purposes only):

eltako ft55
fud61npn

And naturally openhab on raspi 3b+ + EnoceanPi

The EnoceanBridge is on-line. The teach-in of “Openhab” in the FUD61NPN and the switch FT55 in the FUD61NPN has also worked and I can control the light via both ways.

I put on both for the light actuator (FUD61NPN), and for the switch FT55 in OH a “Thing”.

As I said, the TeachInCMD in the FUD61NPN also worked and the actuator was activated for confirmation telegrams.

But now, I have the big problem - like so many others - that I don’t get any updates in the Openhab when the light changes.
According to the manual it says: "If you want to receive messages of your EnOcean devices you have to set the enoceanId to the EnOceanId of your device.

But which means exactly: "set the enoceanId to the EnOceanId of your device.

Could someone explain this to me in a little more detail?

I’d be happy to give you some sample values, but I’m afraid I’m not quite sure.
Thank you very much for your effort.
Many greetings
Marcel

Did you use text-file configuration or Paper-UI ? Please post how the actor is configured currently.

Servus,
I use paper ui for adding things and the text file for creating items. :smiley:

The actor is currently configured:

The EnOceanID (0590B02B) is the ID of the actor. Thank you for your help!

The Item i currently use is:
Dimmer C_Buero_Light “Licht” (C_Buero, gLight) {channel=“enocean:centralCommand:ad68db90:dimmer”, homekit=“Lighting”, ga=“Light”}

Best wishes.

Ok guys. I will try to install openhab on my pi and then try to add the binding. what else do I need? Goal is to control the stuff through homekit. Do I need soemthing else?

What exactly is your goal? You want to control your things with your apple devices through openhab?

therefore you need to install the homekit binding, pair your devices (openhab + homekit) and than declare all items you want to control with a special tag “homekit=Lighting” (for lamps) as you can see in my post above. Best wishes.
Marcel

Hi Marcel,

my goal is to control my enocean eltako devices through openhab/homekit, yes.
I will set up this as soon as I find some time and I will come back to you with my questions :slight_smile: .

Edit: I will use homebridge, can I install openhabian as well? I mean is openhabian including the whole rasperry pi ios? Or should I just install openhabian. I tested a bit on my mac and found out that homebridge is very easy to use.

You’re very welcome.
Controling things via Homekit / Google etc. is a thing you will achieve.

Best wishes

1 Like

Marcel,
just use the same EEP for receiving (A5_38_08 x02) as you use for sending and it should work.

I will try in a few seconds. One moment.

Not really working :frowning:
When I switch the light with my physical switch, the value of brightness, or even the z switch on/off won’t recognize the lamp status

Was someone successfull with pairing dimm actuators or roller shutters from Eltako? I am using the „Tipp-Funk“ devices tf61d and TF61J.

Did you set your dimmer to an „Eltako dimmer“ on the Dimmer channel properties?
Whats the BA of your FAM14?