New openHab2 EnOcean binding

That would only indicate that OH doesn’t receive the status messages properly :slight_smile:

You’d need to check if the status telegrams are really sent, properly received and mapped to the correct OH item …

I will check that tomorrow :smiley:
Too late for today. Are u available tomorrow maybe? :stuck_out_tongue:

Best wishes, thank you very much and have a nice evening

Okay. I already set the log-level to DEBUG, as you can see here:

2020-10-30_09h11_46

I will upload the log infos today evening.
Best wishes.

guys I just downloaded the openhabian image and putted in on the sd card and put this into the pi and started it. I think I have an connection problem with my ethernet. I don’t see an IP. It says “Unable to parse ip. Please debug.” I do not plan to use the pi with wifi. Could someone assist please?

Please read here :

it is saying “Network is unreachable”
and giving some lines ->
W: Failed to fetch …

You’d better open a new thread, as this is not related to the EnOcean binding.

1 Like

How does the status mesages look like?
When i witch the dimmer via Openhab my log just says:

2020-10-31 00:10:40.350 [DEBUG] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - Enqueue new send request with ESP3 type RADIO_ERP1 without callback

2020-10-31 00:10:40.360 [DEBUG] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - Sending data, type RADIO_ERP1, payload A502000008FF8592010001FFFFFFFFFF00

2020-10-31 00:10:40.372 [DEBUG] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - RESPONSE with code RET_OK payload 00 received

==> /var/log/openhab2/events.log <==

2020-10-31 00:10:40.329 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘C_Buero_Light’ received command 0.0

2020-10-31 00:10:40.333 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - C_Buero_Light predicted to become 0.0

2020-10-31 00:10:40.367 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - C_Buero_Light changed from 59.0 to 0.0

2020-10-31 00:10:40.372 [GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - gLight changed from ON to OFF through C_Buero_Light

Try switching with your FT55 first. Then you should see telegrams from 2 different sender-ID: the FT55 sending the rocker-telegrams (press & release separately) and the status message of the FUD61.

If you can confirm you see these, then we’ll go from there.

Good morning,
okay now its getting weird, i think.
When i push the FT55 either on or off, the result in the log is:

2020-10-31 09:28:11.404 [DEBUG] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - RADIO_ERP1 with RORG RPS for FEF0CA65 payload F670FEF0CA653000FFFFFFFF4600 received <-- This is pressing

2020-10-31 09:28:11.561 [DEBUG] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - RADIO_ERP1 with RORG RPS for FEF0CA65 payload F600FEF0CA652000FFFFFFFF4400 received <-- This is releasing

FEF0CA65 is the ID of the FT55 (fyi)

But you’re absolutely right, there is no answer from the actuator.

These are the two messages from the FT55, but you are missing the status-message from the FUD61.
Either the actor is not properly configured or the radio-signal is too weak, depending on where it is located

Between both devices we have about 6-8m 2 walls. The turn on, turn off signals are also receiving so i dont guess, the radio signal is too weak. BUt yeah for sure, i will try out and put the raspberry closer to the FUD.

What about the missconfiguring idea. How do i have to configure the actuator, to send status messages?

Look into the manual (available as PDF on the eltako website. Normally they do not send status-messages when set to factory default. You need to play with the two little knobs, similar to when you put it into pairing mode

I will give my raspberry a new place. Just a second please :stuck_out_tongue:

God damn… you’re absolutely right.
The status is working absolutely fine…

This is so embarrassing. It is working absolutely fine. I already get the receive messages. The antenna from the enoceanpi were blocked by so many cables.

I am very sorry and very thankful for you’re help!

Best wishes, Marcel

Glad it works now.
I put my Pi in the switchboard that is almost located in the center of my house. I also used an external 868Mhz antenna.
But in fact I needed to configure two actors as repeaters as well to be able to receive status from some nodon rollershutter actors located further out/blocked by walls.

Can not wait to try everything out. I will be at home this evening and i will try to add the actuator TF61J. Is it really needed to cut the actuator from the power supply? I mean usually i have to do a 4x Short press and 1x long press on a teachedin ft65 and the actuator sends a learn Telegram.

So I was able to teach in the 2 roller shutter actuators. To be honest, absolutely easy. I have just used the Eltako APP and activated the teachin and there it was. So my question is now, how can I control those roller shutters now and how can I put that into homekit?
I have added the items to the corresponing things. But I can do what I want but the actuator does not receive my settings. (Eg. setting the dimmer to 100%, nothing happens, same for the roller shutters)
Thank you in advance guys!