- Platform information: Raspberry Pi 3+
- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:OpenHAB 2.4
Hello, I have worked on openhabe and Raspebrry zero for some time. It was not a speed demon, so I bought a new Raspberry and added a ssd 32 GB disk.
How to transfer the image from the old penny to a new ssd drive connected to a usb?
I know that there is a possibility from the openhaba menu in putty to move boot partitions because there is such an option but what does it give me?
I would like to have everything on ssd.