[New Service] SMA SEMP Protocol - Addons/IO

On 3.1.0-SNAPSHOT - Build #2387, I can’t load the addon because of unresolved dependencies to org.apache.commons.io:

Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.apache.commons.io; version="[2.2.0,3.0.0)",
10:17:47.760 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall        ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/openhab/addons/org.openhab.io.semp-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar,
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.io.semp [330],
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:463) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.16.200.jar:?],
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:440) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.16.200.jar:?],
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [bundleFile:3.6.8],
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [bundleFile:3.6.8],
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startAllBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1221) [bundleFile:3.6.8],
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:515) [bundleFile:3.6.8],
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [bundleFile:3.6.8],
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [bundleFile:3.6.8]

Is there anything I can do to get it to work?

UPDATE:
There’s an issue for the removal of this dependency as the library got removed from openhab-core:

I’m sadly not the java-guy. Is someone out there to keep this cool addon alive? :anguished: