[New Service] SMA SEMP Protocol - Addons/IO

Hi @Markinus ,

I also would like to use your great Binding to be able to create additional devices inside SunnyPortal and to have an better overview inside it.

My actions until now:

1. Installed binding by adding it to “addons” folder
  2. Can see it in Binding list on OpenHab console as active “bundle:list”
  3. Entered UUID in Openhab UI “Settings”, “Other services”, “SEMP Service”
  4. Created Items
Group SEMP_LadeSteckdose    "SEMP Lade-Steckdose"    ["Consumer","semp:device_type:Charger","semp:device_serial:dan121212121","semp:max_power:500","semp:min_running_time:0","semp:max_running_time:300"] 

Switch LadeSteckdose_Switch   "Ladesteckdose On/Off" (SEMP_LadeSteckdose) {channel="mqtt:topic:Gosund_3_Things:Power"}
Number LadeSteckdose_Power    "Ladesteckdose Leistung" (SEMP_LadeSteckdose) {channel="mqtt:topic:Gosund_3_Things:Sensor"}
  1. Checked Debug-logs in Log Viewer (frontail)
  2. Also log “Started SSDP/SEMP Info service at /uuid:xxx and /semp.” was there

But I’m not able to get a new device inside the SunnyPortal.

Did a lot of checks in the past few days, but was not able to detect the problem. I also can send you ma debug log, when you are willingly to help me.
I also saw many entries when enabling Debug log coming from any UUDP-devices. It this ok here?

Thanks a lot for your efforts. Very great!

Hi @Markinus,

the SEMP Addon is a great idea, I really would like to see it working with my setup. Unfortunatelly I had no luck - I’ve tried almost everything mentioned in this thread :frowning:
Configuration is as described, and I can see the line “Started SSDP/SEMP …” in the log file.

I can also call the URL http://192.168.1.2:8081/uuid:cdf27f34-bdd5-4286/description.xml
The other URL http://192.168.1.2:8081/semp returns with an HTTP Code 400

It might be it is because I’m running openhab with port 8081 (8080 is used by another service on my synology).

Do you have any hints?

Thank you and best regards,
Osman

Hey,

cool Addon.
Works like a charm in OH 3.5 Docker

Please keep working on it.

thank you

Hello @Mindmaster … Is it possible, that you do a short summary, of how you get it work on your OH system? I try it for so long, but have problems to make it run. Maybe I forgot one small step.
I think, this also will help all other guys, trying to use the binding.

Thanks a lot in advance.