New Z-Wave hardware: Neo Coolcam Door Sensor, NAS-DS07Z

Hi all,
I try to add a zwave device, a Neo Coolcam Door Multi Sensor (usb powered) but I am confused about these device and the integration in openhab (v3.3 stable, raspebrry pi 4).
According to some documentation in the binding page and this page : OpenSmartHouse Z-Wave Device Database it seems that the device is already in zwave database since 2022-07-22 21:08:06 OH-3.3.0.M5.
But when I do inclusion, OH says me that device is unknown, with no channel at all.
Therefore, there are some zwave properties :

zwave_class_basic BASIC_TYPE_ROUTING_SLAVE
zwave_class_generic GENERIC_TYPE_SENSOR_NOTIFICATION
zwave_neighbours
zwave_frequent false
zwave_version 2.19
zwave_listening true
zwave_plus_devicetype NODE_TYPE_ZWAVEPLUS_NODE
zwave_deviceid 1794
zwave_nodeid 60
zwave_routing true
zwave_plus_roletype ROLE_TYPE_SLAVE_ALWAYS_ON
zwave_beaming true
zwave_secure false
zwave_class_specific SPECIFIC_TYPE_NOTIFICATION_SENSOR
zwave_manufacturer 600
zwave_devicetype 16

I try to include/exclude couple of times but nothing helps.
Does someone have the same device ? Any difficulties with this ?
Any tip or advice to check if device is realy included in openhab ?
Or something specific to do ?
Thanks

3.3 stable was released in late June. Your device was not added until July. You need to use a 3.4 zwave snapshot or OH 3.4 milestone

Hi @apella12
Thanks for the adivce.
I had some time to do an upgrade this week from 3.3-stable to 3.4.0-M4.
This is working great and now the device is fully recognized automaticaly !

Edit : I had a problem with the channel “sensor_binary” because it was mapped on a “Contact” openhab item type and it was not working. Now I map it to a “Switch” item type and it is working.
But this still remains strange that there is no “sensor_door” channel to map to a “Contact” Item like all other sensors of same kind ?

Many thanks

It was just the way it was setup originally (I do not have the device). As it is community-maintained DB there is some variability.