New Zoneminder Binding for Zoneminder versions >= 1.34.0

Looks like 1.36.26 is out. Would be great if someone could verify the issue is resolved. Thanks!

I’m on it! (I mean I’m going to upgrade in a few minutes)

Yup, that looks like it’s fixed it. I opened the BasicUI page that includes the OH Zoneminder monitor alarm status switch of the camera pointing at my drive that has been permanently on for the last few weeks. I then did an apt update and an apt full-upgrade and after the upgrade of Zoneminder had finished the alarm status switch changed to OFF. I then turned the floodlight over the drive on and a off a few times which triggered the Zoneminder monitor alarm status and saw the corresponding OH alarm status switch turn on and off.

In summary, it appears to be fixed! Many thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I upgraded too… All good now. Thx

Is this binding still working? i’m having this issue with the binding found in the official release of openhab2

URL not a ZoneMinder Server

The zoneminder binding in oh v2 is completely different than the one in this thread. And it is not compatible with zoneminder v1.34 or later.

that makes sense, thanks a lot

It would seem that the Can’t get version information issue is back for latest release. Has anyone been able to resolve it?

Fresh install of openhab
Zoneminder version v1.37.43