Nexia DB100Z and OpenHab2 Zwave Binding

Unfortunately this does not benefit to other users.

Whatever the case is then, the database matches what I have in my jsondb.

It is a String itemtype now:

What channel are you using? I guess it’s not the alarm_raw, and instead it’s the notification_power_management? This is not in the database.

Ok, sorry. I was wrong about the jsondb. And sorry I did not update database. I don’t think I had access at the time. Here is what is the channel I’m using in my jsondb:

{
      "acceptedItemType": "Number",
      "kind": "STATE",
      "uid": {
        "segments": [
          "zwave",
          "device",
          "93af1255",
          "node85",
          "alarm_number"
        ]
      },
      "channelTypeUID": {
        "segments": [
          "zwave",
          "alarm_number"
        ]
      },
      "label": "Power Management Notification",
      "description": "Power Management",
      "configuration": {
        "properties": {}
      },
      "properties": {
        "binding:*:OnOffType": "COMMAND_CLASS_ALARM,COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC;type\u003dPOWER_MANAGEMENT"
      },
      "defaultTags": []
    },

Ok, so that’s a different channel again - it’s using the alarm_number channel that is no longer supported. This was replaced by alarm_raw as it provides more information.

I’m not really sure if notification_power_management has ever been supported in this device and looking at the code, it requires a code change to add support.

@chris Item zwave_device_home_node14_notification_power_management changed to ON did originally work, even if it wasn’t technically the correct way to do things.

However, while I originally didn’t seem to get the alarm_raw output in my logs, after messing with the item type and restarting my server, I seem to get that now, which should be enough for me to figure out how to parse what I need. Looks like it sends this now:

{"notification":"POWER_MANAGEMENT__NONE","level":"0","type":"POWER_MANAGEMENT","event":"0","status":"255"}

I have now updated the binding and the database to add the notification_power_management channel. This is not ON or OFF though - that doesn’t make sense given this is a numeric value with different types of events.

I hope that’s still acceptable.

Ya, I think that makes sense.