Friday weekly progress update
Changes: + 3886 insertions / - 2466 deletions
- All lists (addons, rules, things, items, scheduled tasks, inbox, …) are now fully dynamic.
- The content is fetched from a backing store. Just one-step away from a real openHAB instance.
- Predefined filters work.
- Prepared for sorting.
- All actions (Remove, Install etc) are connected to the backing store.
- A limited amount of items (150) is displayed by default with a “Show more” button at the end. Even large installations should render super fast.
- A warning is shown if you are currently editing an Item/Thing and openHAB changed the same in the meantime.
- The Thing channel configuration page received some progress.
- A language switcher on the maintenance screen
- A dark-theme switcher on the maintenance screen
- Changed the items layout.
- By using tabs the overall layout should look more clean on the Items screen
- A new separate control tab as recommended by a user
- Map component. See usage in the Maintenance->Configuration screen
The following tasks are going to happen next. As I’m doing this in my free time I can’t say anything about the due time.
- Cache system + actual connection to openHAB instance
As usual I’d be happy about contributions (text/images for the tutorial part, design suggestions with screenshots or detailed explanations or even pull requests) or funding.