Nexus 7 (wifi-2012) and Habpanel

i have set up a nice habpanel dashboard for my home but it seems i have a problem with my wall mounted nexus 7 tablet.When i start habpanel and for a while its updating widgets fine,after an hour or two stops updating and i have to restart my browser.I use the same habpanel dashboard with a win10/chrome browser pc and another lenovo tablet and it works fine everytime.I tried chrome,firefox and Fully Kiosk browser at nexus 7 and all having the same problem.I tried with always on screen,wifi always on.The tablet is on charger with a static ip.After a while no widget updating.If a press uper right corner update button it gets the widgets current state but for auto refresh/update i have to restart the browser.Any ideas?

edit: my nexus 7 is running latest unofficial LinageOS.

Do you see anything in logs? HABPanel would keep retrying to get data from the EventSource…

I am a linux noob so the only logs i see is at the openhab 2 Log Viewer ,There i see the items updating right so the habpanel at my win pc do so. I dont know how to get logs from nexus 7 habpanel…