This binding connects to the Nibe Uplink public REST API to get current information about, and change some settings on your connected Nibe Heatpump. The binding is compatible with OpenHAB 3.1 and later.
This uses a different method of obtaining data than the official Nibe uplink binding, instead of interfacing with the Nibe uplink website, this version uses Nibe’s official 3rd party REST API. This makes it work different in a couple of ways:
- It uses OAuth for authentication, which makes it a bit more difficult to set up, but you don’t need to provide your credentials to anyone other than Nibe.
- It supports autodiscovery of any connected systems once the Bridge is set up
- You can connect a thermostat to your heatpump via OpenHAB, which can increase/decrease the water flow temperature based on the measured temperature and optionally a setpoint
- It doesn’t allow to change arbitrary settings on your heatpump, only a limited set is available (due to constraints in the api)
See the documentation for more details
Initial Add-on Marketplace release
Fixes a bug where there was a channel-type name collision when having Smart Price Adaptation activated, causing some channels to misbehave.
NOTE: The fix might make some channels invisible in the UI because their channel-type is no longer valid. The channels themselves continues to work and updates the Items as usual. To fix this, simply delete the Thing, run discovery and re-add the Thing. All Items will be connected automatically.
Fix a bug where Thermostat Things did not get properly disposed when disabling or removing.
Fixed some user-reported bugs
- kWh-channels should now be scaled correctly
- Sending QuantityTypes as commands should now work
- Adapt to API sending ‘l/m’ as unit for litres per minute
Fix bug where scaling factor would sometimes be set to 0
Also built version to be cross-compatible with OH 3.4 and 4.0
Added some logging to help with debugging
Added some more status channels (coolingpassiveActive, brinePumpActive
Fix compatibility issues with openHAB 4.0
Drop support for openHAB 3.2.0