Nieuweling (Dutch Beginner)

Hallo, ik ben nieuw bij openhab2.4 begonnen. Ik vind dat het enorm veel potentieel heeft. Duits en engels, net zoals Visual studio, blijven echter een probleem. Is iemand om in het nederlands mee te communiceren? Ik ben vlaming uit het zuiden van Oost-Vlaanderen.
Iemand interesse?
Herwig

This is an English language only forum. @sihui can direct you to the German language forum.

German won’t help if writes in Dutch or Flemisch he doesn’t speak German :smile: There is no Dutch language forum that I know of. So if you have a specific question try in English or send it via dm to me (although I can’t give guarantee to always answer quickly)

2 Likes

OK, it’s all Greek to me. :crazy_face: (except for a very little bit of French.)

https://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_messages/1610291/last

Not always that active but atleast dutch.

2 Likes

Great thanks mlommers. This reads more comfortabel. There I wil look for a flemisch user.
THANKS!

1 Like

A question to the moderators: Is it possible to start a sub form for foreign languages such as a Dutch form? To help the people who can’t speak English?

Translation/Vertaling for/voor @Herwig_Vroman:
Een vraag aan de moderators: is het mogelijk om een sub form te beginnen voor buitenlandse talen zoals Nederlands? Om mensen te helpen die geen Engels spreken.

1 Like

Welcome Herwig,

If you don’t get answers there, maybe try here again in combination with Google Translate. I have found it works pretty decently, usually well enough to get the point across.

Google translation to Dutch:
Als u daar geen antwoorden krijgt, probeer het dan opnieuw in combinatie met Google Translate. Ik heb gemerkt dat het behoorlijk netjes werkt, meestal goed genoeg om het punt duidelijk te maken.

I recognize “PaperUI” in there, and an emoji of a head banging against a wall. Some things surpass language. :smiley:

Translation:
Ik herken daar “PaperUI” en een emoji van een hoofd dat tegen een muur bonkt. Sommige dingen overtreffen taal. :smiley:

I am not a moderator and what follows is only my personal opinion.

I would think that would only serve to divide the community further. As it is I think not every question gets answered. Personally I think it’s a better idea to keep it in English or if really needed, translate and use both. That way more people can not only potentially help but also be helped.

True, and the use of Google Translate is a good idea.
An the other side, I think that some people won’t ask questions because the threshold is too high because the language. And having a sub form in their own language, can lower the threshold to ask for help.

Hi Herwig,

I’m also exploring the possibility’s of OH 2.5. Living in West-Vlaanderen and speaking Dutch. If interested in sharing knowledge, feel free to contact me in Dutch, French or English.

Brgds,

Marc

Hallo, bedankt voor uw voorstel.

Zelf heb ik er een puinhoop van gemaakt (van mijn openhab installatieĂ 

Ik ben nu echter op vakantie.

In maart doe ik een nieuwe poging.

Tot later horens

H

English please !

I think Dutch would be permitted in private messages though. Am I correct?

As those are private, nobody would be able to check the used language or it‘s content.

1 Like