No access to habot from own openhab cloud instance

Hello.
I use next configuration:
Platform information:

• Release = Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)
  • Kernel = Linux 4.14.79-v7+
  • Platform = Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
  • Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 1.8.0_152-b76)
  • openHAB version: openHAB 2.4.0-1 (Release Build)

Also, i have own openhab cloud instance running on AWS.
It is hidden behing nginx, ssl is configured with valid certificates from let’sencrypt.

Openhab is successfully connected to this openhab cloud, all dashboards (f.e., PaperUI, Basic, HabPanel etc…) are available except Habot. When i try to get it, i receive 404 with message /habot not found.
Even on start page it is shown with any thumbnail
[

]
I don’t know, what additional info should i provide here, but i can add it, if this will help to solve the problem :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Does it work locally? Are you using doing URL rewrites (like putting openHAB Cloud behind /openhab or similar)?

Locally and through myopenhab.org it works. No URL rewrites are used, f.e., paperUI is opened from next URL:
https://example.com/paperui/index.html.

That’s odd, because myopenhab.org is little more than openHAB Cloud and a reverse proxy, so pretty much the same architecture as yours.
Is there a mention of Jetty in the 404 message or not?

I would try the following:

openhab> log:set DEBUG org.openhab.ui.habot

And try again, both locally and remotely with myopenhab.org and your instance, you should see messages like these in the log:

02:49:59.936 [DEBUG] [t.dashboard.internal.HABotHttpContext] - Requesting resource web/dist/pwa-mat/
02:49:59.959 [DEBUG] [t.dashboard.internal.HABotHttpContext] - Requesting resource web/dist/pwa-mat/css/app.aed81eb1.css
02:49:59.980 [DEBUG] [t.dashboard.internal.HABotHttpContext] - Requesting resource web/dist/pwa-mat/css/2.58fad979.css
02:49:59.981 [DEBUG] [t.dashboard.internal.HABotHttpContext] - Requesting resource web/dist/pwa-mat/js/app.3ed86ac.js

If the messages appear with myopenhab.org but not your instance, there’s something very wrong with your reverse proxy, but I have no idea what.

Yes, you’re right - i see this messages when open Habot from LAN or myopenhab.org, but nothing when i use my own openhab cloud instance…

Will try to check, what’s wrong there

Checked access to Habot without Nginx, calling openhab-cloud instance directly, like this: http://example.com:3000/habot - and received the same response with 404. So, it seems that problem is not in nginx, but in openhab cloud…