No Audio sink registered in Squeezebox binding?

I think I’m running the latest openHAB build ( 2.0.0 Release Build) on a PI 3

I’ve been trying to get a squeeze player to act as an audio sink, and show up under “audio sinks”. I believe that the binding should register itself as a sink, as the code looks like it should register it.

This is the binding I’m running
2.0.0 | SqueezeBox Binding | org.openhab.binding.squeezebox

Setting log:set DEBUG org.openhab.binding.squeezebox shows no attempt to register a sink.

I have successfully implemented the :notificationSoundVolume

Any help would be appreciated.
Many Thanks,
Matthew

Have you discovered and approved your Squeezebox Server and Player?

Not sure what the ‘approved’ refers to, but yes the server & players are discovered and controllable.

Thanks,
Matthew

Are you sure you’re running the most recent version of the binding? The functionality was merged around 2 weeks ago.

This doesn’t show the actual version of the binding. It should look something like this.

openhab> bundle:list -s | grep squeezebox
191 | Active   |  80 | 2.1.0.201702121033    | SqueezeBox Binding                                     | org.openhab.binding.squeezebox

Not sure if this helps, but I see it regularly popping that not everyone is aware of needing to use the new repo for snapshots since early February:

2 Likes

Ah, this, I’ve been presuming I’m using the latest release, as the apt-get was returning no updates. Followed the instructions and now working fine. Many thanks!

Matthew

Thanks Mark - was running the old version as I hadn’t noticed the repo change.

Many thanks,
Matthew